The BARHOLM ACCOMMODATION project, funded by the National Lottery, is now open and is just about to launch a Website www.barholm-centre.co.uk.
- The Waverley Hall (another Lottery Funded refurbishment) will be available to hire for meetings conferences and the like.
- Commercial £100 for the day (plus £16 to be cleaned)
- Private Functions £12 per hour (plus £16 to be cleaned)
- Community Groups £10 per hour
- Catering can be arranged if organised and booked in advance
So why not use the hall and stay overnight at Barholm Accommodation, St John Street, Creetown, DG8 7JE. Jenny Adams is the Manager – contact her at email@example.com or on 01671 820810.
SUP wishes the project much success.